What Happens To A Teen Who Doesn't Clean Her Room? iPhone Charger Impales Her Foot [PHOTO]

By Claire Parker, Parent Herald February 06, 04:00 am
Close
Real or Fake? Viral video claims pilot sent photos via AirDrop to Singapore Airlines jet at 35,000ft
A teenager with a messy room stepped on her iPhone charger and it went through her skin.
(Photo : Sean Gallup/Getty Images)

A teenager shared snaps of her foot being impaled with an iPhone charger noting this happened because her room was messy. The teen added she could not see the things on her floor and many Twitter users expressed their shock over the photo that the teen shared.

CNET identified the teenager was Julia Pechar, 18. She posted three photos on her Twitter account showing her foot impaled with the charger and her messy room. Indeed, the room's floor was filled with sorts of things making it difficult to see what she steps on.

It is unclear how the teen is doing but it was reported that she had a tetanus shot and is on antibiotics. She said in a statement she was lying in bed and was watching Netflix when the microwave went off.

"I got so excited that I literally jumped off of my bed. I landed right on the charger," she told Buzzfeed. She also admitted that even before she screamed for her mom to help her rip the iPhone charger from her foot, she tried to crawl to get to her phone so she can take a photo to post on social media.

The Nebraska teenager's post on the social networking platform garnered 14,000 retweets and 18,000 likes as of press time. A lot of her followers had mixed reactions as other were disgusted about the photo, while others showed their rooms being neat and tidy.

Pechar also wrote in the comments that her mother wrote a note asking for her daughter to be allowed to ride the elevator at school noting the incident had a decent outcome. One Twitter user, however, suggested Pechar's mother should write her daughter a note telling her to clean her room instead, The Sun reported.

Other Twitter users took the time to examine what the mess was. Most of the things on her floor are clothes, but one Twitter user took notice of a toilet paper that had Donald Trump's face on it. Another saw a Christmas tree and a Minions poster.

Here is a video of other accidents caused by an iPhone. Have you encountered the same? Let us know in the comments below.

© 2017 ParentHerald.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Sign up for our Newsletter

Real Time Analytics