Supercell's "Clash of Clans" is the most popular mobile game today. Due to its success, several others take inspiration from it and it springs a number of titles with a similar gameplay. One of these titles is "Battle Champs." According to reports, the newly inspired "CoC" game is a lot better.
What Is 'Battle Champs?'
According to 148apps, "Battle Champs" has a build and battle gameplay, similar to the popular "Clash of Clans." However, it's not a pure copycat as the BlazeGames the developers behind the title make a serious effort in improving certain features of "Clash of Clans."
In fact, per PocketGamer, "Battle Champs" has a touch of a Japanese twist. The game includes the critter collection of "Pokemon" and "Yo-Kai Watch." Aside from these, it uses cute monsters called champs for its army. There are about 10 unique champs to choose from.
'Battle Champs' Better Than 'Clash of Clans
Find below the huge improvements that BlazeGames introduce in "Battle Champs," that will surely convince you why it's better than "Clash of Clans."
1. More interesting troops - While "Clash of Clans" introduced brainless barbarians, "Battle Champs" made their troops unique. Each has its own strength and weakness, and can be evolved into a more powerful form.
2. You can without PVP - If you want to enjoy the game on your own, "Battle Champs" allows you to do so. While a PVP setting makes you more competitive, it can also be daunting. So without PvP, you can explore "Battle Champs" and its airship upgrades, troops, avatar upgrades and more.
3. More cooperative gameplay - "Clash of Clans" promotes competition because it encourages players to join a clan and fight against the enemy. In "Battle Champs," there's an innovative Giant Battles where up to 200 players can work together against an enormous enemy. Although you won't see the other players, you will all share activated buff and they stack.
4. Greater unit controls - In "Clash of Clans" players have minimal control when they deploy the unit, which can be daunting, especially if you wish that the troop has gone to another direction. "Battle Champs" allows you to do this. It has a guide button to control your unit to attack a specific area.
5. Commander Nia - Nia will be your avatar in "Battle Champs." She is equipped with abilities to summon troops at your disposal. In addition, just like a real commander, Nia fight alongside our troops.
6. Veteran Team - Although BlazeGames sounds new, the team behind it are veterans, Touch Arcade reported. It includes Yuji Okada an expert in console and arcade business and Akihiko Yoshida the artist behind "Final Fantasy Tactics," "Bravely Default" and "Ogre Battle." Also with the team is another veteran designer Satoshi Matsura and composer Hitoshi Sakimoto.
Are you excited for "Battle Champs?" Do you agree that BlazeGames' title is better than Supercell's "Clash of Clans?" Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
© 2021 ParentHerald.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.