Health/Nutrition 12 June '18
A mom from Mississippi advised parents to check their kids for tick bites after her daughter experienced temporary paralysis from a bite on the scalp. The toddler was unable to walk and struggled to speak because of the tick bite.
Teens/Young Adults 23 October '16
This teenager from Florida would inspire you to love your country even more.
Body 11 May '16
A risky leg-lengthening procedure in India has caught the collective eyes of thousands of medical tourists and locals seeking to add a few inches to their heights, at a relatively cheap cost.
Health/Nutrition 17 March '16
Learn more details about this freak accident.
Health/Nutrition 2 March '16
There might be another reason to fear Zika virus -- a rare condition that could lead to paralysis and death.
Health/Nutrition 24 February '14
A "polio-like syndrome" has caused paralysis in several children in California.